For our investment team in Antwerp (Belgium) we are looking for motivated candidates for the position as Investment Analyst (start: 2021).
The Investment Analyst will work under the guidance of an Investment Manager and will be responsible for:
- conducting market and industry research
- identifying and analyzing new investment opportunities
- modeling and structuring investments and supporting due diligence processes
- supporting acquisition and growth strategies of portfolio companies
- following-up of the portfolio companies
- preparing and executing potential exits
- excellent university education in Economic Sciences / Business / Commercial Engineering, Civil Engineering or Law, whether or not complemented by an MBA or a Master in Finance
- excellent analytical and intellectual skills
- good communication and conviction skills, decisiveness, pragmatic attitude, initiative-driven and passionate
- affinity with entrepreneurship
- preference for an earlier experience (whether or not through internships) in strategy consulting, private equity or corporate finance
- 0 - 3 years of working experience
- fluent in Dutch, French and English
We offer suitable candidates a market-practice compensation package.
Interested candidates are requested to e-mail their resume to email@example.com. For more information, please contact Nathalie Callens on telephone number: +32 (0) 3 292 96 65.